Meetings in Philipsburg of Flint Creek Lodge No. 11 date back to 1867. This structure, built in 1911, provided a permanent home for the community-oriented fraternal organization. Chambers for lodge meetings occupy the entire top floor. The ground floor originally housed the Philipsburg State Bank, and the outside entry to the bank’s old vault still remains intact. A chamfered corner complemented by visual emphasis on horizontal lines of banded masonry reflect the period.