Noted Miles City architect Brynjulf Rivenes designed this splendid English Gothic style church in 1909. Constructed under Pastor T. S. Leland during intense community growth brought about by homestead settlement, the building replaced the smaller Methodist Episcopal Church built in 1883 at Mann and Pearson Streets. Now the Glendive United Methodist Church, this architectural landmark features a crenelated bell tower, doors and windows with pointed arches, and fine polychromatic brick detailing. The Craftsman style parsonage, with its flared gable roof and open front arched porch, was added in 1913. The church and its parsonage were listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.