Contractor John Holm constructed this small two-story building for the Dion family in 1929 after he had remodeled the Dion Block on one side and built the J.C. Penney Building on the other. This final addition to the five-building Dion Block shares walls with both its neighbors. The simple design is an excellent expression of the more subdued commercial styles of this later period and complements the architecture of its neighbors. Holm, who came to Glendive in 1906 from Norway, contributed substantially over several decades to the local residential and commercial streetscapes. Harold Wester’s electrical contracting business and appliance outlet was one of the first main-floor tenants, followed by Prefer Millinery in the 1930s. Dr. A. A. Baker, a former Glendive mayor and state senator, practiced general dentistry upstairs. Over the years, the Dions modernized their five buildings. Improvements have included new electrical, heating, and air conditioning systems. An addition with a basement enlarged this building in 1970.