Members of Masonic Lodge #25 built this brick structure in 1882, housing their temple on the second floor. Grocer W. H. Burgess rented first floor space. Economic decline in the late 1880s caused the Masons to lose title, and Burgess, too, went broke. The lodge rented space until 1901, while the lower floor accommodated the Sharp Brothers’ Store. The sons of the Sharp brothers became two of Fort Benton’s famous admirals. Originally one of a pair, the structure displays elaborate brick corbelling typical of the 1880s commercial architecture.