This 1863 building features a classic Greek Revival style storefront with French doors, typical of the 1860s frontier. The lintel above the doors still bears the name of G. Goldberg, who ran the Pioneer Clothing Store Company prior to 1866. The single door on the left led to the Weston Hotel, a series of four tiny rooms. With accommodations at a premium, any inside space was better than sleeping in the snow. Circa 1908 sisters Hanna and Mary McGovern moved their ladies’ clothing store here. It remains today exactly as it was left on the last day of business in 1945.