Hamilton Flour & Cereal Mill Co. co-owner Charles F. Pride and wife Rosetha commissioned this imposing Queen Anne Free Classic style home in 1913. The steeply pitched side gable roof and large projecting gabled dormer are stylistic hallmarks. The boxed front porch with skillfully mitered clapboard corners remains a distinctive original feature. After the Hamilton flour mill burned in 1917, the Prides sold the home to Dr. George A. and Ina Gordon. George, a well-respected physician, also served terms as county coroner and health officer. Ina raised three children and helped found the Hamilton Women’s Club. After George died in 1941, Ina became a sorority house mother in Bozeman. She later became head resident of Corbin Hall at Montana State University where she worked until 1951. When Ina left for Bozeman, son George Jr. and his family took over the home. During World War II, George Jr. enlisted in the U.S. Navy and worked at the U.S. naval shipyards near Seattle until 1945. After the war, George worked as a clerk at Rocky Mountain Lab, remaining in residence into the 1960s.