W. H. Campbell, a physician, president of the Montana State Board of Medical Examiners, and two-term state senator from Park County, built this Queen Anne style home in 1890. The one-and-one-half-story residence has a central hipped roof with two cross gables and an open front porch, a common Queen Anne style arrangement. The elegant home features distinctive spindlework and stickwork decorations. These include delicately turned porch supports and curved porch support braces, roof cresting, gable ornaments, and decorative horizontal and vertical wooden bands interrupting otherwise flat wall surfaces. Finely milled woodwork ornaments the interior. In 1900, Czech immigrants William and Mary Hruza purchased the home, where they raised three children. William owned the Cold Storage Market. Each week, his packing plant processed about 10,000 pounds of beef, 6,000 pounds of pork, 3,000 pounds of mutton, and 1,500 pounds of veal, some of which came from his own ranches. William died in 1923, but Mary continued to reside here until her death in 1949. The home has remained in the family for four generations.